Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Full Frameless

Yeah, Canon 1Ds mkII is gone. I had to return it yesterday. Damn, it was fun using it, I was doing real min DOF shots for the whole weekend. I plan on buying Canon 5/6D and Canon 135 f2L 'till the end of this year anyway. So sooner or later I'll own the min (or mean:) DOF machine and use it all the time, not just from time to time like now. I can't wait...

These are the last photos taken with it. It was on Sunday during the "coffee time". I took just a few shots and those two came out pretty interesting.


3 comments:

OLKI said...

jep ta prva mi je res dobra...

Pero said...

Tnx Olki...men je tut prva bol, sj zato sm jo že učer objavu na slo-fotu. Pr drugi bi loh rezu mal levo in desno dodal nekaj črnine - sam sm opazil šele ko sem že uploadu...

Aljo said...

Prva ja...
Zelo lepa osvetlitev; v tvojem slogu!